Full-TimeCustomer Service Team Leader – Exeter
Customer Service Team Leader
Up To £22k
We are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a small team in Exeter who has the desire to deliver first class service. The company is the fastest growing in their industry, and their success is built upon their aim to provide the best customer service possible.
The team is one that takes ownership for the complete process – from enquiry right through to after sales care. Your role will be to lead, by example, the team of customer service advisers, manage SLA’s, while keeping the office fun and high energy. Working alongside the customer service manager you will have direct input on how to maintain and improve processes. You will be the escalation point for the customer service advisers and should be confident leading a team.
Full training on the system and additional online tools will be given to allow you to give excellent advice
The role of Customer Service Team Leader will include:
- Owning the process throughout from product queries, the customer’s order and aftercare
- Product advice
- Answering inbound phone calls and emails
- Working with suppliers and couriers
- Working within online sites
- Development of a leading workforce and customer service department
- Planning staffing levels and managing absenteeism
- Ensure the customer service team answer incoming calls and emails within the specified two hour Service Level Agreement
- Ensure correct procedures are followed in day to day role of customer service advisers
- Working with the management team to recruit, interview, select, hire new employees
- Coach mentor and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Lead employees to meet the organisation’s expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of management team, when necessary
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organisation information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication.
The skills and experience that we are looking for in a Customer Service Team Leader:
- Team player who leads by example
- Enthusiasm for improving yourself and the team
- Time management – for self and others
- Experience of receiving feedback and giving feedback to the team
- Keeping calm under pressure
- Dealing with escalated issues and resolving in the interest of the customer and the company
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Deep understanding and experience of ensuring great customer service
- Clear communication skills – written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Manage deadlines and operational targets.
With the growth of the company, new teams and new positions will become available creating opportunities for promotions and development. The company is focused on training and has a want to recruit and promote internally, allowing a natural step for those who want to progress and be given new opportunities.
Your normal working hours will be 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday. Every other Sunday you will work 9.30am – 4.00pm, but have Friday and Saturday off, so you will still have a weekend!!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Sarah West Recruitment’s expertise is commercial office and sales based recruitment, at any level, on a contract or permanent basis. We are a team of recruitment industry experts with an absolute commitment to excellence throughout the recruitment process.
Sarah West Recruitment offers a high level of industry experience and excellent local knowledge. Whether you are a business looking for staff or someone looking for work, call us and find out why we believe we are the best employment agency to help you.