Customer Service Advisor – Plymouth
- Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
- Less than 20,000
- Job category: Customer Services & Call Centre
- Post date:8 Jun 2017
- Share job:
Mitrem Recruitment are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to join our client’s growing team based in Estover, Plymouth. As the customer service advisor you will be providing customers with outstanding customer service in line with procedures through all methods of communication. You will be working in a friendly team based in an open office environment.
This role has the scope to grow and there are progression paths within the company.
This is a temporary to permanent position. 12 week temporary basis. If you have worked within customer service and have proven experience in managing your work effectively then we would like to hear from you!
Your duties as the Customer Service Advisor will include but will not be limited to
– Provide front line customer services.
– Communicate with stores, internal personnel and selected 3rd party organisations.
– To identify customers’ needs and deduce the appropriate course of action.
– Accurate recording of customer details on to the database.
– Prioritise case load to ensure incidents are dealt with and followed up at regular intervals.
– Keep up-to-date with all procedures and products in order to meet customers’ expectations.
– Liaise with Customer Services Manager for best approach when solutions are unclear.
– Answer customers’ questions/enquiries in line with current guidelines.
– Ensure all technical and call handling targets are met.
– Maintain confidentiality, security of information and premises (Data Protection Act 1984).
– Health and Safety at Work responsibility.
– To provide support to trainees and colleagues in the job role as required.
– To provide support and cover for colleagues during periods of absence.
– To support the business with a flexible approach to working patterns that will include weekend and Bank Holiday working when required.
– To accurately record clock in/out times for shift pattern to support team productivity and payroll accuracy.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Previous Customer Service/Customer Complaint Handling experience (essential).
– Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
– Accurate data entry skills.
– Proven experience in dealing with conflict to a positive resolution.
– Confident and professional telephone manner.
– Flexible attitude to working pattern.
Working Hours: 40 hours a week with occasional Saturday working, Shifts would be 9am – 6pm on a weekday and 8:30am – 5pm on Saturdays. Free parking is available but limited.
*Due to the location your own transport would be advantageous but not essential*