Full-TimeCustomer Service Advisor – Exeter
Customer Service Advisor
Do you have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and take ownership? We have a fantastic opportunity for 2 Customer Service Advisors wanting to work in a great vibrant working environment in the city centre of Exeter.
They are the fastest growing business in the history of the industry and are looking for the best candidates to join their team and offer opportunities for fast promotion and development. Their growth has been driven by the great customer service and attention that is given to their customers, they are your priority and therefore the values and ethos of the company are delivered.
You will be given full training on the systems and tools at hand to ensure that you are giving the correct advice to customers.
The role of Customer Service Advisor
You will working in a small team answering emails and the telephone to customers. You will be using several different online tools to give tailored advice to customers. You will be liaising with 3rd parties from distributors, logistic companies and of the customer to protect the customer journey and ensure the customer has the best possible experience. This role requires you to be focused and self driven with a positive attitude. Your day to day activities will include:
- Owning the process throughout from product queries, the customer’s order and aftercare
- Product advice
- Answering inbound phone calls and emails
- Working with suppliers and couriers
- Working within online sites
- Giving feedback on where improvements can be made / highlighting successes.
What are we looking for in a Customer Service Advisor?
- Time management and prioritisation
- Listening skills
- Typing speed and quality, language, grammar and clarity of written message
- Deep understanding and experience of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Manage deadlines and SLA’s
- Process driven and attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships and get results
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Keeping calm under pressure
- Receiving feedback and seeing solutions, noticing areas for improvement.
With the growth of the company, new teams and new positions will become available creating opportunities for promotions and development. The company is focused on training and has a want to recruit and promote internally, allowing a natural step for those who want to progress and be given new opportunities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Sarah West Recruitment’s expertise is commercial office and sales based recruitment, at any level, on a contract or permanent basis. We are a team of recruitment industry experts with an absolute commitment to excellence throughout the recruitment process.
Sarah West Recruitment offers a high level of industry experience and excellent local knowledge. Whether you are a business looking for staff or someone looking for work, call us and find out why we believe we are the best employment agency to help you.