Customer Service Advisor – Exeter
- Exeter, England, United Kingdom
- Less than 20,000
- Job category: Customer Services & Call Centre
- Post date:15 Jan 2018
- Share job:
Customer Service Advisor
£17,500 + superb package – inc bonus!
Our client has a lovely, friendly working environment and are looking for someone to join their growing team. Your role will be to give customers a wonderful and helpful service.
The company truly believe in mentoring and growing the knowledge of their employees. The salary for this role is £17,500 and will increase to £18,000 after completion of your probation. On top of this you will also be part of the bonus scheme!
What experience is required for the role of Customer Service Agent?
- Previous customer service experience within a busy service centre environment
- Great communications skills
- Previous medical insurance / financial services knowledge would be an advantage
As a Customer Service Agent you will be someone who is naturally confident on the phone and has the ability to deal with many and varied questions. You like to be busy at work and look forward to dealing with many varied queries & questions and be a team player.
- Monday to Friday, 35 hour working week
- Starting salary of £17,500 rising to £18,000 after completion of probation
- Annual Company bonus scheme
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays per annum
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance & Death in Service cover
- Salary sacrifice schemes – Cycle to Work, Payroll Giving & Childcare Vouchers
- Employee reward scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On-site cycle racks and changing rooms
- Free on-site car parking.