Customer Service Administrator – Bristol
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Less than 20,000
- Apply Online
- Job category: Customer Services & Call Centre
- Post date:7 Mar 2018
- Job expires in: 19 days
- Share job:
Our client in South Bristol are currently searching for experienced administrators to join their thriving team in a permanent role. If you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your capability within a well-established, successful company, get in touch!
Key duties include:
- Responding to variety of customer enquiries, interaction with internal and external customers
- Maintaining accounts following set process, guidelines and SLAs
- Ensuring customer data is protected from errors and unauthorised access
- Providing an effective service within your administrative tasks
- Identification of opportunities for continuous improvement
- Effective and competent use of software and databases
Working within a reputable, multinational company, the following skills and attributes are required:
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Responsible, reliable nature – the role involves handling sensitive, personal information
- Compliance with company and government regulations and processes (training given)
- Professional and polite approach to customer service
- Time management and an ability to juggle conflicting priorities
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
In return for your service, the company offers:
- Free bus travel to and from the site
- Car-share schemes and secure bike sheds
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership (gym on site)
- Food court and Starbucks on site
- Strong focus on training and development
- Opportunity to increase salary through Pay For Skills scheme
- Pension scheme
- Employee shares scheme
Hours of work are Monday – Friday, shifts between 8am – 6pm.
Salary is £15,600.
This role is to commence from 22nd January. Please be advised that no holiday may be taken during the first 4 weeks of employment due to the initial training.
If you are looking for a new role within a great company that truly values their employees and have excellent administration and customer service skills, we would love to hear from you.
Click Apply Online now with your CV and contact details!