ContractCustomer Service Administrator – Bristol
Our client in South Bristol are currently searching for experienced administrators to join their thriving team in a permanent role. If you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your capability within a well-established, successful company, get in touch!
Key duties include:
- Responding to variety of customer enquiries, interaction with internal and external customers
- Maintaining accounts following set process, guidelines and SLAs
- Ensuring customer data is protected from errors and unauthorised access
- Providing an effective service within your administrative tasks
- Identification of opportunities for continuous improvement
- Effective and competent use of software and databases
Working within a reputable, multinational company, the following skills and attributes are required:
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Responsible, reliable nature – the role involves handling sensitive, personal information
- Compliance with company and government regulations and processes (training given)
- Professional and polite approach to customer service
- Time management and an ability to juggle conflicting priorities
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
In return for your service, the company offers:
- Free bus travel to and from the site
- Car-share schemes and secure bike sheds
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Subsidised gym membership (gym on site)
- Food court and Starbucks on site
- Strong focus on training and development
- Opportunity to increase salary through Pay For Skills scheme
- Pension scheme
- Employee shares scheme
Hours of work are Monday – Friday, shifts between 8am – 6pm.
Salary is £15,600.
This role is to commence from 22nd January. Please be advised that no holiday may be taken during the first 4 weeks of employment due to the initial training.
If you are looking for a new role within a great company that truly values their employees and have excellent administration and customer service skills, we would love to hear from you.
Click Apply Online now with your CV and contact details!
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.