Credit Controller – Barnstaple
- Barnstaple, England, United Kingdom
- Competitive Salary
- Job category: Accounting
- Post date:20 Dec 2017
- Share job:
£17K – £20K
The aged debtor can be tough to keep up with, but when you have an excellent product and the support from your team everything becomes a lot easier.
As a highly skilled and motivated credit controller with an unwavering desire to achieve targets, you will be a perfect fit for this team. You will receive a competitive salary and a career for life when you join, coupled with excellent working conditions and the opportunity to grow within the business.
Your working week will consist of:
• Effective resolution of account queries whilst maintaining customer relationships
• Daily cash reconciliations
• Customer visits (when required)
• Accounts receivable administration in line with credit policies
• Upkeep of customer database
• Meeting debtor targets
• Reporting controls
You will need to be able to demonstrate a proven track record of debtor targets using excellent customer service skills. As this role is target driven, thriving under pressure, having an unmitigated understanding of credit insurance, and experience working in a distribution environment will give you a clear advantage.