Full-Time Content & Social Media Manager – Newton Abbot
Title: Content & Social Media Manager
Location: Newton Abbot
Salary: £25k DOE
We have a cracking opportunity for someone with experience in digital marketing, primarily content creation and social media management. Our client is a well-established photo brand with a great reputation across the UK. It’s an exciting time to join the company as they start to finalise and roll out their new digital strategy, with the chosen candidate playing a pivotal role in its delivery and success.
The brand already has wide reaching plans for their digital activities, however, it’s up to the right person to bring these to life! Through engaging content and technical social skills, you will need to shape these ideas into real time results. It will be the job of the Content & Social Media Manager to help the brand flourish online and hitting the right people, with the right message, will be key.
So if you’re sitting there thinking you can make a real difference to our client’s brand presence, web traffic, social interaction and ultimately, revenue, – then we’d love to hear from you!
– In line with company identity and values, increase organic social activity as well as explore paid campaigns.
– Contribute to the growth of revenue through content development and new audience acquisition.
– Build awareness of the brand and its services through powerful content marketing online.
– Ensure all social media channels are being utilised properly and effectively.
– Work with the Acquisition Manager and brand CRM to initiate content plans.
– Create content which drives onsite conversions and improves SEO.
– Have control over the blog and social content plan, taking advantage of existing digital materials to hand.
– Develop key relationships online; from visitors and followers that turn into customers to third party contributors to content creation.
– Take responsibility of the social media strategy; monitoring it daily and keeping it fresh.
– Be able to use research or data within the team to propose new ideas to enhance engagement.
– A degree in English/Marketing/PR or a relevant subject to this role.
– Experience of managing and monitoring social media channels as well as growing an audience.
– Experience in content creation; from blogs and SEO-focused copy to short posts and media.
– Understanding of social media reporting/listening tools and a passion for discovering new platforms.
– Be able to create content for varying social channels; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube.
– A commercial-mind that can plot logically but also has the imagination and creativity to yield the right results.
– Confident in the prioritisation of tasks with an ability to understand software such as Google Analytics and Social Metrics to reach decisions.
– A knowledge of things like Buffer, SproutSocial, PostPlanner and Getstencil.
– Enthusiastic with a passion for tech, quality content and social media interaction.
– Authentic, warm and considerate tone of voice on social media.
– Great copywriting skills and the ability to construct narrative online.
– Be able to work as part of a small digital team but be comfortable working independently too.
We are passionate about sourcing and placing the right candidate in the right role. All candidates are treated with respect and all applications are treated in confidence. If you are looking for your next career move please feel free to contact us or submit your CV…