Full-TimeClient Bookkeeper – Newton Abbot
£18K – £22K
Trial Balance is working with a small but rapidly growing firm of Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Client Bookkeeper / Management Accountant to assist with all aspects of accounting for a varied client portfolio.
Your duties in this role will include:
• Preparation of management accounts
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Control account reconciliations
• Set up of new client accounts and all relevant procedures and checks
• Fixed Asset Accounting
• Use of a variety of software packages to include cloud based programmes
• Supervision of junior staff members
And the attributes that you will need to demonstrate should include:
• AAT qualified or qualified by experience
• Outstanding communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Strong experience in an outsourced accounting or client bookkeeping environment
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Email form will appear at bottom of page
Established in 2008, Trial Balance Consulting has grown rapidly and 100% organically to become the leading choice for accountancy and finance recruitment in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol & Bath.
As one of the most prolific specialist recruiters in the Southwest, our enviable reputation has been built on referral and recommendation, with a particular emphasis on client/candidate care and a no nonsense, jargon free approach to sourcing staff.
We make particular efforts where our marketing is concerned, leaving no stone unturned. As such we believe that we hold the largest database of skilled candidates in the marketplace.