Full-Time Client Bookkeeper (Accountancy practice) – Launceston
My client is a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in Launceston. Due to their continued success in attracting new clients, they are looking to strengthen their team by recruiting an experienced Client Bookkeeper.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Maintaining the overall day to day book-keeping records of clients, including completing VAT returns
• Preparing and checking management and year end accounts and other documentation before presentation to the appropriate Manager/Partner
• To ensure individual clients’ accounting requirements are up to date
• To prepare and supervise book-keeping records for clients
• To ensure that deadlines and target dates are met, for example VAT returns and H M Revenue and Customs compliance etc
• Meeting and liaising with clients as required
This role would suit an experienced Bookkeeper, preferably with experience working within a multiple client environment. Excellent systems skills are essential, along with the confidence and interpersonal skills to successfully work with a diverse client portfolio.