Part-TimeCleaners – Bristol
Part time flexible hours available in and around Bristol.
Breathe Easy Cleaning Services are looking for a motivated and reliable cleaner to join our team. We are looking for someone who pays particular attention to detail and will put in the extra effort to make sure that the cleaning is finished to a high standard.
We have part time flexible hours available but are also looking for someone who doesn’t mind covering some additional shifts on an ad hoc basis. Additional hours can also be given when they become available.
All environmentally friendly cleaning products and all cleaning equipment and tools will be available to you and you will be fully insured by us, however you will need to be registered as self employed for this position or be willing to register. (Evidence of this must be given if you are successful with your application).
What you can expect working for us:
A number of our cleaning contracts are domestic jobs inside peoples’ homes and so we are looking for someone who is comfortable working in this environment and does not have an issue with pets, particularly cats and dogs.
Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm.
Most of the jobs take 2 – 4 hours per clean.
You will be paid £9 per hour.
Mileage costs of 25p per mile will be covered
Parking costs will also be covered
Training will be provided in your first week so that you will feel confident in your role and have the ability to get used to the pace of work.
After your training you will be required to work on your own and be responsible for getting to the job at the agreed time. For most of the jobs you will also be responsible for holding the keys.
Your tasks will include general cleaning duties including cleaning in hard to reach places and cleaning behind furniture.
Benefits of working for us:
- Flexible hours to fit in around your schedule
- Competitive pay
- Working for a friendly company that is supportive of your personal needs
- All equipment supplied
- Full insurance cover provided
- Additional shifts are available if desired
- Environmentally friendly products provided which are better for your health.
- Stress free environment to work in
Your tasks will involve but will not be limited to:
- Inside window cleaning only
- Dusting top of doors, ridges on doors, surfaces of furniture, any shelving and skirting boards.
- Thorough clean of bathrooms to include the back and base of the toilet and underside and base of sink. Any glass including mirrors and shower screen.
- Using a feather duster in high up hard to reach places to get rid of dust and cobwebs.
- Wiping down window ledges and sills.
- Cleaning of kitchens to include thorough scrub of sink and all surfaces.
- Vacuuming all floors and mopping floors where required.
- You must be able to wash cleaning cloths at the end of the week (the costs of this will be covered).
- You may be asked to perform some job specific tasks within a home such as making up a bed. These will be arranged in advance.
- You will need to provide us with a mileage and time sheet at the end of every month in order to get paid.
- You will be responsible for keeping client keys safe.
Essential skills/competencies for this role:
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of spoken English
- Full UK driving licence
Desirable experience for this role:
- Previous experience working in professional cleaning (domestic or commercial)
Essential personal qualities for this role:
- ‘Can do attitude’
- Friendly and approachable nature
- High attention to detail
- Excellent timekeeping
Other essential requirements:
- Must have own fully insured car
- On occasion you will be required to cover additional shifts
- Available to work through school holidays
- Registered self employed
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email us by clicking on the apply online button below and we will send you an application form.
Applications for this role will close 09.07.18. Interviews will commence the week of 16.07.18. Applications may close early if we receive a high number of interest. If you are called to interview, we will get in touch to arrange a suitable time.
We very much look forward to hearing from you.