Permanent Cisco Network Engineer
Job Title: – Internal Systems Administrator – CISCO Network Engineer
Job role: IT Internal systems CISCO Networking Engineer working within the Engineering team reporting to the Engineering Management to provide daily maintenance and improvement of the company local, hosted and customer IT infrastructure. Incorporating new projects, system improvements, re-design and fault diagnostics.
• Experience working in server and desktop support.
• Good experience in CISCO routing and firewall administration.
• Good experience enterprise level design experience accompanied by case studies.
• Wireshark network diagnostics
• Familiarity with a wide range of alternative vendor networking equipment spanning SOHO to Enterprise technologies.
Demonstrate Key skills in:
• CISCO WAN, LAN WIFI product administration, maintenance, design and documentation.
• Windows Server networking
• Linux/Unix networking
• vmware and virtualisation technology networking
• Social Engineering, as well as written communication
• 28 Days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) increasing to 33
• Regular internal technical conferences,
• Pension scheme,
• Health Care Plans,
• Salary sacrifice bicycle schemes
• Plus many more.
Farringdon James is a prestigious and forward-thinking executive recruitment consultancy whose aim is to bring the ‘Consultancy’ back into recruitment. We believe in traditional values, providing a quality and transparent service and working on a low volume/high quality CV selection process. Our motto is “Providing Excellence Through Understanding.”