PermanentCare Coordinator – Bristol
19,000 to £21,000 per annum
Summary of role
To ensure all client visits are allocated, to recruit suitable Care and Support Workers and to maintain appropriate office procedures.
• Answering all incoming telephone enquiries.
• Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all Care & Support Workers.
• Processing new client referrals.
• Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
• Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers to all client visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
• Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements.
• Maintaining client and Care & Support Worker office files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
• Maintaining computer system up to date at all times.
• Ensuring all clients and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
• Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
• To work closely with the Field Care Supervisor.
• To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
• Assistance with wages and invoice processing.
• Production of reports and management information as required.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS
Caremark (Bristol) is a specialist provider of home care services for people living in City of Bristol. From our office in Bristol, we offer support to anyone who requires care and support within their own home. Our Care Workers and staff are thoroughly screened , DBS checked & trained on Care Certificate Standards before they start work for Caremark.