07.00-14.00 & 16.00-22.00 shifts avalaible with flexibility
We have Full time and Part time positions available which includes alternate weekends and evening shifts.
No two days will be the same even though many of your clients will be,and we want you to enjoy your time building a professional relationship with your clients,which is why we have set time slots with each client. You will be required to own your own car so you can visit your clients in the community.
We offer full training, support and motivation to help you reach our full potential from our experience team of super carers and the experienced office team.
But not only that we also offer :
– Various contracts to suit
– Free Uniform
– Paid travel time between clients, in addition to mileage
– Generous tax-free mileage rate
– Flexible working patterns to suit
– Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst working (funded by Care Wyvern)
– An employer contribution pension scheme
– Opportunity for promotion and career progression
– ‘Refer a friend’ bonus of £100
If want to develop your career in social care give Emma a call on 01823 325554 and ask how we can help you achieve your goals.
Care Wyvern…So much more than just a job!
Care Wyvern currently provides high quality services in domiciliary care in Taunton, Somerset and Mid Devon. We aim to provide these services for people who would like care and support, allowing them to remain as independent as possible.