Business Development Executive – Plymouth
- Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
- Job category: Sales
- Post date:8 Jun 2017
- Share job:
Title: Business Development Executive
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
A Plymouth business is now looking for a Business Development Executive to join their expanding team. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic, hardworking and self-motivated. As the Business Development Executive you will report to the Telesales manager; the purpose of this role is to increase the sales of the company’s equipment and products throughout the UK.
This role would be perfect for someone with customer service, sales or account management experience who is comfortable at initiating new opportunities to promote business growth. If you want to work in a busy and varied environment with a company that offers excellent benefits, then we would love to hear from you.
• Make outgoing telesales prospecting calls, including cold calling.
• Assess the viability of the prospect and their potential as a customer.
• Book demonstration appointments for field sales and managers.
• Research and identify potential sales targets and follow up to convert to sales.
• Follow up on demonstrations appointments to close/process sales.
• Understand and discuss technical issues as well as financial benefits with clients.
• Help to develop and work with marketing databases, customer lists and campaigns.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
• Book service visits for the company’s existing customers.
• Process sales orders.
• Communicate the status of all opportunities to other staff members as necessary.
• Carry out other duties as reasonably required from time to time by the needs of the business.
• Builds positive business relationships.
• Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to adhere to processes.
• Tenacious and persistent.
• Professional approach to team and client relationships.
• Computer literate – comfortable working with standard Microsoft packages and CRM systems.
• Proven experience of telephone sales including cold calling.
• Experience of sales order processing.
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.