Full-TimeAnalytical Researcher – Exeter
Our client is a rapidly growing Exeter-based professional services business that is trusted by some of the worlds leading brands to transform commercial performance. They work with household names including O2, SKY, KPMG, Barclays, The Open University, The Guardian, BHS, Fitness First, Manchester United and The Economist.
The company are looking for an analytical researcher to join a team who support client projects through the application of qualitative and quantitative research methods, providing rich commercial insight into clients’ digital performance.
The role will involve:
- Managing data and reporting for multiple clients to agreed deadlines.
- Ensuring that information and data provided or used is accurate, valid, reliable, timely, relevant and complete for the purpose intended and that analyses are robust and clearly presented.
- Taking ownership and accountability for the data collected and analysed, including any assumptions and risks.
- Being able to justify all conclusions and project activities based on customer and company value.
- Providing clear and concise communication – both internal and with clients – including emails, reports, presentations and briefings.
- Working with other members of staff and clients to develop and implement projects that fully meet and exceed their expectations in their planning, development, monitoring and delivery.
- Developing a world-class critical mindset to the tools used and the quality they provide.
We are looking for someone with a scientific approach to things who can separate fact from opinion and who has an instinct for what leads are most worth following.
This role would suit a graduate (maths, science or engineering preferred) with ideally a first or someone who has worked within a similar role in a technical/analytical environment who can demonstrate clear, rational and disciplined thinking and has some work experience of statistics, working in a project environment and the role of data analysis in problem solving. Must be numerate and analytical, able to work accurately, and able to work effectively in a small team working to deadlines. We are looking for someone who is a confident user of MS Office, particularly Excel and who can take direction. The ideal candidate will be someone who is keen to work hard and become an expert within this area, within the company.
Full training will be given and there will be an industry related qualification that you’ll study for.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Sarah West Recruitment’s expertise is commercial office and sales based recruitment, at any level, on a contract or permanent basis. We are a team of recruitment industry experts with an absolute commitment to excellence throughout the recruitment process.
Sarah West Recruitment offers a high level of industry experience and excellent local knowledge. Whether you are a business looking for staff or someone looking for work, call us and find out why we believe we are the best employment agency to help you.