Full-TimeAccounts Technician – Bodmin
Accounts Technician – Full or Part Time
£16K – £22K
Are you looking for a varied and interesting role within a supportive practice offering a family feel and the opportunity to work closely with your customers? This could be just the role for you…
Working with a diverse portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, this role will see you participate in the following duties:
• Assisting in the preparation of year end accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation
• Management Accounting
• Client bookkeeping and VAT return preparation
• Management of the client payroll bureau
This is an interesting role which would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• AAT qualified or in the final stages of your studies
• Relevant and current experience in statutory accounts and tax preparation in a practice environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong systems skills to include cloud based accounting software
• A strong team player
In exchange, my client offers a professional and sociable working environment, with excellent opportunities for career advancement. CPD and study support can be offered where appropriate.
Established in 2008, Trial Balance Consulting has grown rapidly and 100% organically to become the leading choice for accountancy and finance recruitment in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol & Bath.
As one of the most prolific specialist recruiters in the Southwest, our enviable reputation has been built on referral and recommendation, with a particular emphasis on client/candidate care and a no nonsense, jargon free approach to sourcing staff.
We make particular efforts where our marketing is concerned, leaving no stone unturned. As such we believe that we hold the largest database of skilled candidates in the marketplace.