Full-TimeAccounts & Tax Semi Senior – Bristol
Accounts & Tax Semi-Senior
£18K – £24K
Are you an Accounts Assistant with experience in dealing with Tax Returns? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? This could be the right step for you.
I am seeking an Accounts & Tax Semi Senior to join a friendly forward thinking firm of chartered accountants in Bristol.
Working with a diverse selection of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, this role will see you participate in the following duties:
• Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation
• Resolution of client queries
• Representing the company in client meetings
• Providing tax efficient and sound financial advice to enable strategic decision making
This is an interesting and broad role which would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• Qualified in accounts or tax, or qualified by your experience
• Well versed in statutory accounts and tax preparation in a practice environment
• Up to date in all relevant legislation relating to personal and corporate tax compliance
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Email form will appear at bottom of page
Established in 2008, Trial Balance Consulting has grown rapidly and 100% organically to become the leading choice for accountancy and finance recruitment in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol & Bath.
As one of the most prolific specialist recruiters in the Southwest, our enviable reputation has been built on referral and recommendation, with a particular emphasis on client/candidate care and a no nonsense, jargon free approach to sourcing staff.
We make particular efforts where our marketing is concerned, leaving no stone unturned. As such we believe that we hold the largest database of skilled candidates in the marketplace.