Accounts & Tax Manager – Yeovil
- Yeovil, England, United Kingdom
- 20,000 - 40,000
- Job category: Accounting
- Post date:8 Jun 2017
- Share job:
Trial Balance Consulting Ltd is working with a very successful firm of Accountants based in Yeovil to source an experienced Accounts & Tax Manager. This role has a varied remit to include client management, staff supervision, statutory accounting, external audit, and tax compliance and planning.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
• Management of a large portfolio of clients from a wide range of business sectors
• Preparation and review of statutory accounts
• Taking responsibility for the planning and completion of audits, including groups
• Preparation and review of corporation tax, general business tax and personal tax computations
• Review and feedback on the work of a team of accountants within the practice
• Liaising with clients, both face to face and over the phone.
• Working closely with the Partners
Applications are sought from candidates who fit the following criteria.
• Fully ACA or ACCA qualified
• Experienced in the preparation of statutory financial statements and tax returns
• A confident communicator with excellent client management skills
In exchange my client offers a professional working environment with excellent opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.