Accounts Senior – Plymouth
- Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
- 20,000 - 40,000
- Job category: Accounting
- Post date:8 Jun 2017
- Share job:
Trial Balance is currently working with a thriving firm of Chartered Accountants with a friendly and high performing team. Due to their continued success in attracting new clients, they are now looking to strengthen their team with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Senior.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Preparation of accounts and financial statements for a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and corporations
• Associated personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns, bookkeeping and management accounting
• Resolution of client queries and provision of advice on accounting and tax matters
This role would suit a candidate with extensive relevant and current experience in all aspects of accounts preparation and tax in a practice environment. Applications are sought from candidates who are AAT qualified, and who may be undertaking or have recently completed ACA or ACCA qualifications. The role will involve significant client contact, so excellent presentation and communication skills are essential.
In exchange my client offers a mature and professional working environment where a healthy work life balance is encouraged, along with excellent opportunities for personal and career development, CPD support and a very competitive salary package.