Accounts Senior – Bristol
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- 20,000 - 40,000
- Apply Online
- Job category: Accounting
- Post date:7 Mar 2018
- Job expires in: 19 days
- Share job:
£30K – £40K
Are you a Senior Accountant with excellent practice based career history? Perhaps you are looking to move to a new firm with fantastic career progression opportunities? This could be exactly the opportunity you have been waiting for…..do not delay apply ASAP.
Please note: applicants MUST have relevant, recent accountancy practice experience. Those who do not have this experience will not be considered.
As an Accounts Senior, you will be working with a portfolio of mixed clients, from large companies to sole traders and partnerships along with some not for profit organisations.
• Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to £5M turnover
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
• Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
• Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
• Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
• Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
The ideal candidate will be ACCA or ACA qualified however those who are part qualified but who have completed a significant number of exams will be considered. My client offers a generous salary and benefits package within modern and friendly working environment.
CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE TO APPLY