Full-TimeAccounts Semi Senior / Senior – Helston
Accounts Semi Senior / Senior
£18K – £25K~
Trial Balance is working with a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Semi Senior or Senior to join their high performing and sociable team.
Working closely with Partners and Managers in the business, your duties in this role will include:
• Working with a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Preparation of year end accounts and financial statements
• Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns, and provision of advice
• VAT and bookkeeping
• Management accounting
• Resolution of client queries
This role would suit a candidate who can demonstrate the following:
• Relevant and current experience in all aspects of accounts prep and tax in a practice environment
• AAT qualified and perhaps undertaking further ACA or ACCA studies
• Strong systems competency
• Excellent client management and business partnering skills
• Great personal presentation and interpersonal skills
In exchange my client offers a great working environment with free parking on site, the opportunity to join a supportive and sociable team, and a highly competitive salary package with options for study / CPD support.
Established in 2008, Trial Balance Consulting has grown rapidly and 100% organically to become the leading choice for accountancy and finance recruitment in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol & Bath.
As one of the most prolific specialist recruiters in the Southwest, our enviable reputation has been built on referral and recommendation, with a particular emphasis on client/candidate care and a no nonsense, jargon free approach to sourcing staff.
We make particular efforts where our marketing is concerned, leaving no stone unturned. As such we believe that we hold the largest database of skilled candidates in the marketplace.