Full-Time Accounts Semi Senior – Bristol
£18K – £25K
Are you an experienced Accounts Semi-Senior looking to join a rapidly expanding multi office firm?
My Bristol based client requires an Accounts Semi-Senior to join them on a permanent, full time basis.
This friendly, well established firm are currently experiencing a period of growth within the 4 offices and as a result of this have a number of opportunities available. This Accounts Semi-Senior role requires an outstanding accountant who will hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
The most suitable applicants for this role will be AAT qualified and ideally will be studying towards ACA or ACCA. Only those with recent accountancy practice experience will be considered as this is an essential requirement.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is committed to driving the business forwards. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and study package and unlimited progression opportunities throughout your career.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Email form will appear at bottom of page