Accounts Semi Senior – Bristol
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Less than 20,000
- Job category: Accounting
- Post date:8 Jan 2018
- Share job:
£18K – £26K
Calling all Accounts Semi-Seniors in Bristol – A fantastic opportunity awaits!
If you are a part qualified Semi-Senior or perhaps an ambitious Accounting Technician planning your next move, then this could be exactly what you’re looking for.
Daily duties will include:
• Preparation of year-end accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation and lodgement
• Client bookkeeping and management accounts
• VAT returns
• Regular client contact in person and on the phone
This role would suit an experienced Accountant with a strong background in a practice environment. You will have completed the AAT qualification and you may already be well advanced with ACA or ACCA studies. Your ability to communicate effectively and credibly with clients will be a key component of this role.
The firm are happy to support continued personal development; therefore, you will be encouraged to continue with your studies. This firm are based in modern offices and offers a flexible and progressive working environment to encourage a healthy work life balance.