Accounts & Audit Senior – Cardiff
- Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
- 20,000 - 40,000
- Job category: Accounting
- Post date:20 Feb 2018
- Share job:
Accounts & Audit Senior
£24K – £35K
If you are an Accountant with Audit experience looking to move to a successful and well known firm in Cardiff, I could be working on your next role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Accounts & Audit Senior to join a highly-respected firm of chartered accountants.
• Planning and execution of audit engagements on client sites
• Supervision and mentorship of junior staff members
• Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax preparation
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant accounting standards
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• AAT Qualified, and potentially studying for or already completed ACA or ACCA
• Relevant and current experience in audit and / or accounts preparation in a practice environment
• Excellent technical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with your clients
In exchange my client offers the opportunity to work with a very high performing and supportive team, based in modern offices with free car parking. CPD support can be offered along with a highly competitive salary package.
Please note due to the nature of this role, any applicants who do not have accountancy practice experience, will not be considered.
My client offers an excellent salary with benefits package. If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV