Accounts & Audit Semi Senior – Bristol
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- 20,000 - 40,000
- Apply Online
- Job category: Accounting
- Post date:26 Feb 2018
- Job expires in: 6 days
- Share job:
Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior
£19K – £26K
Are you an ambitious Accounts & Audit Trainee looking to move to an exciting environment that will offer you the perfect atmosphere to progress?
Do you have the ambition and drive it takes to become a fully qualified chartered accountant? If yes then you may have just stumbled upon the perfect opportunity.
To be successful you will already be fully up to speed with the following tasks and duties:
• Planning and ensuring audits are completed within agreed time frames
• Building and maintaining effective client relationships through clear communication of technical points
• Analysing and highlighting any issues to partners
• Managing the working of, and developing junior team members
• Monitoring budgets and highlighting any overruns to partners and clients
• Some non-audit work potentially including preparation of accounts
• Assisting in business development
What will set you apart from the crowd will be a positive attitude, a business focused mind, an adaptive approach and the desire to learn. In return for your skills and experience my client offers an amazing working atmosphere, a culture of positive thinkers and a modern approach to the working week.
My client is keen to receive applications from candidates who have recent experience in a similar audit focused role. They will be ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified with a confident approach to client and strong technical knowledge.
Trial Balance Consulting are proud to be one of the only Southwest based accountancy recruitment consultancies to employ an expert team specialising purely in recruitment for accountancy practices.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE