Full-Time Accounts Assistant – Yeovil
£18K – £20K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join an established manufacturing company based near Yeovil on a full time and permanent basis. Reporting to the Financial Manager, the Accounts Assistant will predominantly be responsible for the sales ledger along with covering purchase ledger and other accountancy duties as required.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant will include but not limited to:
– Assisting the credit controller
– Data analysis for onward submission to management staff
– Accounts receivable reporting and providing information for Management Accounts
– Issuing credit notes
– Taking payments and dealing with customers
The successful Accounts Assistant will:
– Ideally AAT qualified and looking to progress
– Be a dynamic individual
– Be able to manage a busy and varied workload
– Be able to work on their own initiative
On offer is a generous salary based on experience and the opportunity to work for a market leading organisation. Candidates may be working towards, or have gained, full AAT status, or be qualified through experience. There is potential for the employer to support the successful candidate with future professional studies; ACCA or CIMA.