Full-Time Accounts Assistant – Bristol
Accounts Assistant (Practice)
£16K – £22K
Are you an ambitious Accounts Assistant currently working in practice? Are you looking to move to a new firm in Bristol?
This could be your lucky day, because a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant, has become available to join a well respected firm in Bristol. This is a permanent full time role working from modern offices in Central Bristol.
Daily duties will consist of assisting senior members of the team with the following:
• Preparing accounts for incorporated and un-incorporated businesses, including partnerships and sole traders.
• Preparing individual, business and company tax computations
• Preparing VAT returns
• Providing bookkeeping services
• Handling written, telephone and email queries from clients
• Dealing with clients on a regular basis, occasionally at the clients premises
The successful applicant will likely
• Be AAT qualified (or equivalent) or qualified by experience
• Have previous experience in accounts preparation for partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
• Have knowledge of personal and business tax regulations, VAT and PAYE an advantage
• Have been previously or be currently employed within accountancy practice.
Established in 2008, Trial Balance Consulting has grown rapidly and 100% organically to become the leading choice for accountancy and finance recruitment in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol & Bath.
As one of the most prolific specialist recruiters in the Southwest, our enviable reputation has been built on referral and recommendation, with a particular emphasis on client/candidate care and a no nonsense, jargon free approach to sourcing staff.
We make particular efforts where our marketing is concerned, leaving no stone unturned. As such we believe that we hold the largest database of skilled candidates in the marketplace.