Full-Time Accounts Assistant – Bristol
Accounts Assistant (Practice)
£16K – £22K
Are you an ambitious Accounts Assistant currently working in practice? Are you looking to move to a new firm in Bristol?
This could be your lucky day, because a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant, has become available to join a well respected firm in Bristol. This is a permanent full time role working from modern offices in Central Bristol.
Daily duties will consist of assisting senior members of the team with the following:
• Preparing accounts for incorporated and un-incorporated businesses, including partnerships and sole traders.
• Preparing individual, business and company tax computations
• Preparing VAT returns
• Providing bookkeeping services
• Handling written, telephone and email queries from clients
• Dealing with clients on a regular basis, occasionally at the clients premises
The successful applicant will likely
• Be AAT qualified (or equivalent) or qualified by experience
• Have previous experience in accounts preparation for partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
• Have knowledge of personal and business tax regulations, VAT and PAYE an advantage
• Have been previously or be currently employed within accountancy practice.