Full-Time Accounting Technician – Bath
Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious Accounts Assistant in Bath? Do you have knowledge and experience in accountancy practice? Then stop right here and apply for this role.
I am working with an outstanding firm of chartered accountants as they recruit an Accounting Technician to complete their team. This friendly firm offer an excellent salary and benefits package along with opportunities to progress your career through promotion and study.
• Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, LLP’s and limited companies using standard format working papers
• Preparation of rental accounts
• Preparation of management accounts
• Preparation of SA100, SA800 and CT600 tax returns
• Payroll for a few clients, including pensions processing
• Payroll, bookkeeping & preparation of VAT returns during holiday cover and assistance during busy periods
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
• AAT qualified or studying
• Minimum of 12 months’ recent experience in a practice environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABIVE
Established in 2008, Trial Balance Consulting has grown rapidly and 100% organically to become the leading choice for accountancy and finance recruitment in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol & Bath.
As one of the most prolific specialist recruiters in the Southwest, our enviable reputation has been built on referral and recommendation, with a particular emphasis on client/candidate care and a no nonsense, jargon free approach to sourcing staff.
We make particular efforts where our marketing is concerned, leaving no stone unturned. As such we believe that we hold the largest database of skilled candidates in the marketplace.